Developer Services

We are pleased to announce that we are transitioning to My Government Online for all service requests for NEW CONSTRUCTION.

Please click here to sign up for the online portal.  You will need to Create an Account and then you can log in and under Permits and Licensing, Apply Online.  Select West Travis County Public Utility Agency as the Jurisdiction.


Please find information below related to SER commercial projects, including SER application and irrigation demand guidelines. 

General Construction Notes and Plan Review Requirements are outlined for your convenience.

Upon approval of an SER project, a New Service Application will need to be submitted prior to installation of a water meter.  

If you have any questions, please contact Customer Service at 512-263-0125 or