Stage 2 Mandatory Watering Restrictions Effective 10/15/23
October 13, 2023
Please be advised that beginning October 15th, WTCPUA will move to Stage 2 watering restrictions. What this means for our customers:
- Outdoor watering hours will be limited to between midnight and 6:00 a.m. on designated days (twice per week).
- Addresses ending in 0,1,2,3: Monday and Thursday
- Addresses ending in 4,5,6: Tuesday and Friday
- Addresses ending in 7,8,9: Wednesday and Saturday
- Commercial customers (including HOAs): Tuesday and Friday
- No watering allowed on Sundays.
- New landscapes may only be installed if they do not require a variance to the mandatory watering schedule.
- Filling of all new and existing pools, hot tubs, wading pools is prohibited, unless application for variance is approved on a case by case basis. Replenishing to maintenance level is permitted.
With the Fall weather approaching, please also keep in mind:
- Use water-efficient and drought-tolerant plants.
- Add mulch to landscapes and compost to turf to help prevent water loss.
- Cover swimming pools when not in use.
- Reduce water waste inside the house by turning off water when it’s not needed.
Thank you for your cooperation to keep our water flowing!